Gas Safety Certificates & Boiler Services

Home > Gas Safety Certificates & Boiler Services


We specialize in providing Gas Safety Certificates (also known as CP12’s) and other gas-related services promptly and efficiently.

Our services are primarily used by letting agents to carry out safety checks on rental properties for landlords. Clients choose us because we offer a competitive fixed fee for our services. A Gas Safety Certificate is necessary every 12 months for any residential rental property that uses mains gas.

This certificate ensures the safety of all gas appliances, including boilers, gas stoves, and gas fires.

Instead of relying on a single local gas engineer, which can sometimes lead to delays, we have a wide network of gas engineers. This ensures that, regardless of the situation, we can complete the service as quickly as possible with minimal disruption to the landlord, tenant, and letting agent.