Home > Services

EICRs & PAT Testing

The Electrical Safety Standards in the Private Rented Sector (England) Regulations 2020 are new laws made by the government. These

Gas Safety Certificates & Boiler Services

  We specialize in providing Gas Safety Certificates (also known as CP12’s) and other gas-related services promptly and efficiently. Our

Domestic EPCs

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a document you need when selling or renting a property in the UK. It’s

Air Pressure & Sound Testing

Air Pressure Testing is a way to measure how much air leaks out of a building. We use it to


A SAP Energy Performance Certificate (SAP EPC) is needed for properties in a few situations: If a property is newly

Water Usage Calculations & Ventilation Testing

  For houses and converted homes, you need to prove to the building control that the property won’t use more